A million reasons…
There are ample reasons for adding a Seawalker to a farm, training facility, racetrack, or re-habilition facility.
- Horses exercised in a Seawalker show great muscle definition without risk of injury associated with track work.
- 6 to 8 horses can be exercised at the same time, with only one trained person overseeing them.
- Less time lost bringing horses back after injury.
- Income generation potential from charging a fee per session.
- More starts per horse as they are maintain fitness in a relaxed, safe manner.
- Increased property value on a site with a Seawalker, both in resale potential and visibility.
- Keeping a private or public facility full because clients want their horses to have access to a Seawalker.
- Chilled salt water has restorative properties for horse’s legs, muscles, and respiratory system, and alleviates the need to ice horses after training.
- No more days of training lost to bad weather or unsafe track/ground conditions.
- Horses love training in the Seawalker!
Horses really do enjoy their sessions in the Seawalker…
Contact or call EHC for details on 01458 251300